2/19/2013

Updates! (About no Updates and misc)

Well well well.
What should I say.
Okay, first, I just wrote my last exam (it went alright) so I finally feel at ease. I did have a week off before that exam and since I wasn't learning alot, I could have worked on my february game... But from the words you probably already got the point:
I didn't.
I do have an excuse, but that doesn't change the status quo: My game will not be a very finished-like one at the end of the month. PLUS I only have this week left because I am going skiing in the last week of february! My plans are to just make... like 3 levels, and you can't select the level, and then you juuust.. win or die. Whatever. Add some boost maybe. I kind of just want to wrap it up or something...

ANYWAYS
I have big news on my upcoming game(s)!
I teamed up with @tobiaseriksson a very cool computer science student and our ideas are really promising for march! I am super excited to work with him, and I will finally take a huge step away from that terrible java (which by the way is the only language I have learned so far, but the packaging is just aweful), and we will try to work with HAXE! A... I don't know really.
It's funny, we both don't know Haxe alot yet.. but it'll work out just fine!
Go check out my partners website ont www.tobier.se!

No comments:

Post a Comment