1/26/2013

February Game!

You have probably not noticed, but... I havn't been updating my blog lately.. and guess what, yeah, I have an excuse. It's finals time here in Germany, and you know what that means!

Yes! PROCRASTINATION! On my February Game!

Wow. I know, there's alot to say about this... black... pants? Rock with legs? I dont really know actually. Anyway, this is going to be my super simple tiny February game of OneGameAMonth.
For those who have not heard about OneGameAMonth yet, just click the link and check it out, really!

Alhough this blog post sounded promising, I will just leave you with these two screenshots, mkay? Gotta go back to studying, and knitting socks (for real). Go ahead and guess what kind of game it will be.

It's #screenshotsaturday after all.



No comments:

Post a Comment